Sediment Filter Characteristics
- Uses small pore size to remove/reduce silt, sand and other particulate.
- Sediment filters have a finite holding capacity and is based on the size of the filter and the concentration of particulates in the water. Water with high particulate concentration usually has high turbidity (cloudiness). When the sediment filter becomes saturated, the pressure may increase sufficient to cause the pump to shut off.
- Best practice to place the sediment filter up stream from the ceramic filter to reduce premature fouling of the ceramic filter.
- Sediment filter should not be relied on to remove bacteria, virus or cysts.
Shipping & Warranty
- Available in U.S.
- 1 Year Warranty on Workmanship
- 30-Day returns