CeraMetix filter characteristics
- The most advanced ceramic filter available
- Combo filter with ceramic outer shell for removal/reduction of biologics and a block inner core for reduction/removal of chemical contaminants.
- Provides the highest chemical reductions possible from a single stage filter element.
- Offers the reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, tri-halomethane, and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element.
- Water with high turbidity should be treated to be remove particulate using sedimentation, and prefiltering to minimize frequent clogging of the ceramic filter.
- CeraMetix filter has a finite holding capacity and is based on the concentration of chemical contaminants in the water. When the core becomes saturated, contaminants can flow from the core back into the solution.
- CeraMetix filter should be removed from housing and allowed to dry between uses if longer than 72 hours. The first several gallons of water pumped should be discarded upon initial and reuse of the filter.
- Made in the USA
- NSF Standard 42 Certified – Material Requirements
Shipping & Warranty
- Available in U.S.
- 30-Day returns on unused or unopened filters