Ceramic filter characteristics
- A tried-and-true method of removing pathogenic bacteria and harmful cysts from treated and untreated waters alike.
- Water with high turbidity should be treated to be remove particulate using sedimentation, and prefiltering to minimize frequent clogging of the ceramic filter.
- Cleanable, so instead of throwing away another filter when it clogs, you simply clean the ceramic to restore the flow rate and save money.
- The tight porosity of the ceramic slows the water flow through the filter allowing for sufficient contact time with the core material allowing for better contaminant reduction.
- Ceramic filter should be removed from housing and allowed to dry between uses if longer than 72 hours. The first several gallons of water pumped should be discarded upon initial and reuse of the filter.
Shipping & Warranty
- Available in U.S.
- 30-Day returns on unused and unopened filters