This filter fits the Portawell® Mini only
Filter Performance Chart (Click Here)
Argonide NanoCeram® PAC filter characteristics
- Uses NASA-derived technology that employs electropositive attraction vs simple pore size sieving to rapidly adsorb particles as large as tens of microns or as small as a few nanometers.
- NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 certified filter that combines high particle removal efficiency as well as high dirt holding capacity.
- Pleated filter design achieves an absolute rating of 0.2 microns yet the flow through the 2.5” x 5” filter is up to 2 gpm at an initial pressure drop less than 2 psi.
- The NanoCeram® PAC filter incorporates activated carbon particles in the pleated matrix to also remove contaminants including chlorine, iodine and soluble organics that may be highly toxic or may cause unpleasant taste or odor.
- Water with high turbidity should be treated to remove particulate or pre-filter with a sediment filter to minimize premature clogging of the NanoCeram® filter.
- NanoCeram® filter should be removed from housing and allowed to dry between uses if longer than 72 hours. The first several gallons of water pumped should be discarded upon initial and reuse of the filter
Shipping & Warranty
- Available in U.S.
- 30-Day returns on unused and unopened filters
There are no reviews yet.