Sediment Filter Characteristics
- 1 micron nominal pore size rating meaning majority of particulate 1-micron and larger is trapped.
- Uses small pore size to remove/reduce silt, sand and other particulate.
- Best practice to place the sediment filter up stream from the ceramic filter to reduce premature fouling of the ceramic filter.
- Water contaminated with algae (green color) is only partially reduced by the sediment filter because of the small pore size of the algae.
- Sediment filter should not be relied on to remove bacteria, virus or cysts.
Shipping & Warranty
- Available in U.S.
- 1 Year Warranty on Workmanship
- 30-Day returns