CeraMetix filter characteristics
- Combo filter with ceramic outer shell for removal/reduction of biologics and a block inner core for reduction/removal of chemical contaminants
- Provides the highest chemical reductions possible from a single stage filter element
- Water with high turbidity should be treated to be remove particulate using sedimentation, and prefiltering to minimize frequent clogging of the ceramic filter
- CeraMetix filters have a finite holding capacity and is based on the concentration of chemical contaminants in the water. When the core becomes saturated, contaminants can flow from the core back into the solution.
- CeraMetrix filter should be removed from housing and allowed to dry between uses if longer than 72 hours. The first several gallons of water pumped should be discarded upon initial and reuse of the filter.
Shipping & Warranty
- Available in U.S.
- 1 Year Warranty on Workmanship
- 30-Day returns