PortaWell® is the 10-inch portable water filter system that filters 40-to-60 gallons per hour.
- Emergency Preparedness
- RV Trips
- Off-grid Living
Your PortaWell® system ships with:
- PortaWell® with dual-filter housings.
- Companion dual-use, five-gallon bucket.
- Inlet and outlet hoses.
- Power pigtail with alligator clamps.
- Three 10-inch filters (1-micron sediment filter, carbon block filter, 0.5-micron absolute ceramic filter).
[Battery & Solar Panel Sold Separately]
The PortaWell® system features:
- Removes 99.99% of pathogenic bacteria.
- Portable, Compact, Light-weight.
- Consumes less than 35-watts of energy.
- Carbon block filter usable up to 1,000 gallons.
- Ceramic filter is cleanable for up to 10,000 gallons.
- Produces fast and large volumes of clean water at 40 to 60 gallons per hour.
- Easy to store and transport with dual-use five gallon bucket.
- Two-stage filtration with many commercially available and industry standard filter options.
- Replaces the need to store large quantities of clean water.
- Clean, potable water for multiple people in many emergency or recreational scenarios.
- Fast, reliable, and sustainable water filtering with replaceable filters and power options