Sediment Filter Characteristics
- 1 micron nominal pore size rating meaning majority of particulate 1-micron and larger is trapped.
- Uses small pore size to remove/reduce silt, sand and other particulate.
- Acts as a prefilter to reduce the particulate load on the sub-micron final filter.
- Water contaminated with algae (green color) may only be partially reduced by the sediment filter because of the small size of the algae.
Sediment filter should not be relied on to remove bacteria, viruses, or cysts.
Shipping & Warranty
- Available in U.S.
- 30-Day returns on unused and unopened filters